Q: Who can become a member?
A: Anyone working with children and young people in Ealing.
Q: How do I become a member?
A; You fill in an online application form via our online portal which can be found here:
Q: What benefits do I get from becoming a member?
Please find a list of benefits to becoming a Young Ealing Foundation member below:
– Sports & Physical Activity grants
– Supplementary schools grants
– Training, infrastructure support and core cost grants
– Partnership bids to Trusts and Foundations
– Corporate investment
– Effectively demonstrating your impact
– Building your brand
– Workshops and training appropriate to your needs
– Bi-annual one-to-ones to discuss individual needs and tailored support
Partnership & Collaboration
– Six-figure funding bid collaborations
– Fully funded membership of London Youth and StreetGames (if relevant)
– Regular networking events and themed meetings
– Member profiles on our website
Q: What information do I need to complete the application?
A; You will need to know your annual income for the past year.
Q: What documents do I need?
A; Please ensure you have the following documents available to access from your computer when you begin the process as you will need to upload them.
– Safeguarding Policy*
– Health and Safety Policy*
– Evidence of Public Liability Insurance*
– Example Risk Assessment*
*Please note that if you do not have any of these documents it does not preclude you from becoming a member. Although you will not be able to complete the online application without these documents, we can help you your application and support you with any documents that you are not sure about and/or might need help with. Please contact Layla@youngealingfoundation.org.uk for more information.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Membership costs £1.
Q: How do I make the payment?
A: Choose the following in order:
- Member membership
- Go to payment
When you click ‘go to payment’ a pop up window will appear where you can choose to pay by cheque or by card.
- If you are paying by card – enter details, make payment and when completed click next arrow to take you to the next page.
- When paying by cheque or cash choose ‘pay by cheque’ option.
When your payment option has been registered then click ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’.
Q: How long does the application process take?
A: Please allow around 10-15 mins to complete the online application process. Once completed, a member of YEF staff will review your application in due course. Once the application is accepted/reviewed you will receive an email confirmation and be invited to log in to our online members portal,
Q: Can I save my application progress and come back to finish it at a later date?
A: No. The application should be completed in one go wherever possible as there is no stop and save function.
Q: What if I don’t know the answer to a question?
A: Questions are mandatory where there is a star next to the question. If you do not have an answer, enter ‘unknown’ or ‘don’t know’ OR ‘0’ if a numerical response is required.
Q: Which browser should I use to complete the application?
A: Please be sure to only use Google Chrome to complete your application as other browsers do not work properly.
Q: What do the red icons in the top left corner mean?
A: The icons in the top left corner of the application form window remain red until the relevant information has been completed on that page.
If you have any queries about the online application process please contact Layla@youngealingfoundation.org.uk