Q: Who can become a member?
A: Anyone working with children and young people in Ealing.
Q: How do I become a member?
A; You fill in an online application form which can be found here.
Q: What benefits do I get from becoming a member?
Please find a list of benefits to becoming a Young Ealing Foundation member below:
– Sports & Physical Activity grants
– Supplementary schools grants
– Training, infrastructure support and core cost grants
– Partnership bids to Trusts and Foundations
– Corporate investment
– Effectively demonstrating your impact
– Building your brand
– Workshops and training appropriate to your needs
– Bi-annual one-to-ones to discuss individual needs and tailored support
Partnership & Collaboration
– Six-figure funding bid collaborations
– Fully funded membership of London Youth (if relevant)
– Regular networking events and themed meetings
– Member profiles on our website
Q: What information do I need to complete the application?
A; You will need to know your annual income for the past year.
Q: What documents do I need?
A; Please ensure you have the following documents:
– Safeguarding Policy*
– Health and Safety Policy
– Evidence of Public Liability Insurance
– Example Risk Assessment
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Membership costs £1.
Q: How do I make the payment?
A: Text MEMBERSHIP to 70470
Q: How long does the application process take?
A: Please allow around 10-15 mins to complete the online application process. Once completed, a member of YEF staff will review your application in due course. Once the application is accepted/reviewed you will receive an email confirmation and be invited to log in to our online members portal,
Q: Can I save my application progress and come back to finish it at a later date?
A: No. The application should be completed in one go wherever possible as there is no stop and save function.
Q: What if I don’t know the answer to a question?
A: Questions are mandatory where there is a star next to the question. If you do not have an answer, enter ‘unknown’ or ‘don’t know’ OR ‘0’ if a numerical response is required.
If you have any queries about the online application process please contact Layla@youngealingfoundation.org.uk