is open to any organisations that are working with children and young people in the London Borough of Ealing, and who are committed to our values. Organisations of any size can be members. We will tailor support to the individual members. We do not deliver direct services to Children and Young People.
We are a brand new charity and this is an exciting time for us. As founding Members, you will be a vital part in helping us shape and define our offer. You will give us plenty of feedback about what is helpful and where we can support in order to ensure we use our resources as well as we can in the future.
In order to join:
1. Complete the membership application in the section below
2. Attach the required paperwork (and ask if you need support in getting this together):
✓ Safeguarding Policy & example risk assessment
✓ Health & Safety Policy
✓ Certificate of Public Liability Insurance
3. We will arrange a date to come and do our first visit with you to find out what your needs are
4. If you are joining London Youth, we will invite you to a member induction event in Ealing
5. We will send you an invoice for your membership fee. This will be set at £1 per organisation